Saturday, February 07, 2009

Initial Work with BloGTK v1.1

In the past I have not really been interested in the whole Weblog (or Blog) thing. As of late, I have really been a news hound, receiving RSS feeds for a large number of sources. Wanting to share what I considered to be what I considered either interesting or important, I resorted to posting on my Facebook account. However, after some contemplation, I felt that not everyone (my friends and family) was interested in the same things as I. Subsequently, I have taken this to another medium, specifically here.

As I run Linux on every functional computer in my home. I thought that I would see what was available in terms of (I hate the term) Blogging software. What I am using for this post is BloGTK 1.1. I have not had the opportunity to explore all of the functionality, as this is my first post since installation of the software. At some point in the future I would like to sort out my overall impression of BloGTK.

Now I am off to see the wizard...

No comments:

Post a Comment